What is the purpose of the Tomball Regional Health Foundation?
The Tomball Regional Health Foundation ("TRHF") seeks to address the broader health and wellness needs of the Tomball, Magnolia, Waller and surrounding communities.
How is the TRHF staying informed of community needs?
TRHF has conducted an initial community health needs assessment to understand the existing resources and unmet health needs in the community, which has greatly informed our efforts. Our ongoing success is based on collaboration with the community, and we hope you will use this website as a tool to stay involved and informed.
What are the current programs the TRHF supports?
Tomball Regional Health Foundation (TRHF) will continue to support a number of programs initiated by Tomball Regional Medical Center (TRMC), while identifying new opportunities for collaboration. Below is a summary of such programs, the full details of which are presented in the Community Impact section of this website.
- Support of indigent care through the Upper Payment Limit (UPL) Program and 1115 Medicaid Waiver;
- Support of certain community initiatives that Buyer committed to as part of its post-sale transaction commitments which include:
- Funding of at least $50 million in capital expenditures over the next five years at the TRMC facilities;
- Contributions to TOMAGWA HealthCare Ministries of at least $150,000 per year for the next ten years to support TOMAGWA’s mission of providing care to community members with limited resources; and
- Continued support of the nursing and allied health professional programs of The Lone Star College in Tomball.
What geographic areas does the TRHF serve?
The Foundation serves the needs of the Tomball, Magnolia, Waller and surrounding communities.
To view the specific area served by TRHF, please reference the community assessment report found on our ‘Community Impact’ page.
What is the mission and vision of TRHF?
TRHF’s mission is to promote wellness and improve health status for all residents in our communities through programs that enhance access to health care, preventative care and health education. TRHF’s vision is to be a catalyst for measurably improving access to healthcare and health status of the Tomball, Magnolia, Waller and surrounding communities.
What community activities will the Foundation support?
Organizations focused on wellness and improved health status and enhanced access to care.